Oct 31 - Halloween
Nov 2 - Daylight Savings
Nov 4-7 - Scholastic Book Fair If you are able to donate some time to help please email Karen at email@example.com
Nov 5 - PAC Meeting 7pm
Nov 5/6 -1 hour early dismissal for Parent/Teacher Interviews
Nov 7 - 10:45am Remembrance Day Assembly & Hot Lunch
Nov 10 - Day Not In Session
Nov 11 - Remembrance Day (School Not in Session)
Nov 12 - Popcorn day firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 14 - Dairy in the Classroom
Nov 17 - Dream-rider play production
Nov 20 - Hot Lunch email@example.com
Nov 21 - Collaboration morning (Late start) school starts at 9:55am
Nov 21 - Report Cards Term 1
Nov 28 - Picture Retakes
We are asking for everyone's cooperation in adhering to the safety guidelines that are in
place with regards to parking.
We have been advised, that the school drive-way is considered a public roadway and can have its safety rules enforced by the RCMP.
Thank-you to the parents who are willing to assist the school with this.
1. Please do not double park and then leave your vehicle.
(Even for a minute)
2. Please do not park on any part of the red crosswalks.
3. SLOW down while driving through the school driveway.
4. Do not park where there are orange cones.
(They are there for a reason)
5. Parking in front of the school is intended to drop
off your children. Please leave ASAP to make room
for other cars.
6. Please walk your bikes on the school ground.
7. Please cross at the red crosswalks.