Please remember that this Friday October 24th is professional day throughout the province. Students do not attend school.
Monday October 27th is a late start for students. Richard Bulpitt will start 80 minutes later at 9:55am. Teachers will be attending school inquiry and collaboration sessions. School busses will run their schedule 80 minutes later that morning.
Oct 16 - British Columbia Shake Out
Oct 23 - PAC Halloween Dance
Oct 24 - Pro D Day (School Not in Session)
Oct 27 - Collaboration Morning (Late Start For Students 9:55am start)
Oct 28 - Hot Lunch Day
Oct 30 - Picture Day
Oct 31 - Halloween
Nov 2 - Daylight Savings
Nov 5 - PAC Meeting 7pm
Nov 5/6 -1 hour early dismissal for Parent/Teacher Interviews
Nov 7 - 10:45am Remembrance Day Assembly & Hot Lunch
Nov 10 - Day Not In Session
Nov 11 - Remembrance Day (School Not in Session)
Nov 28 - Picture Retakes
We are asking for everyone's cooperation in adhering to the safety guidelines that are in
place with regards to parking.
1. Please do not double park and then leave your vehicle.
(Even for a minute)
2. Please do not park on any part of the red crosswalks.
3. SLOW down while driving through the school driveway.
4. Do not park where there are orange cones.
(They are there for a reason)
5. Parking in front of the school is intended to drop
off your children. Please leave ASAP to make room
for other cars.
6. Please walk your bikes on the school ground.
7. Please cross at the red crosswalks.
We have been advised, that the school drive-way is considered a public roadway and can have its safety rules enforced by the RCMP.
Thank-you to the parents who are willing to assist the school with this.