- Hands and feet to yourself
- rocks belong on the ground
- include everyone
- feet first down the slide
- sit on the swings and slides
- don't push on the zipline
- use the garbage cans
- have fun!
2. Divison 2 has been creating posters about safety on the playground. We have had many new students start at Richard Bulpitt this year. We have been reviewing the Safety Rules with everyone. These include:
3. Our division 1 students were building structures last week as part of a science unit. Marshmallows and straws soon became buildings and skyscrapers. Well done grade fives!
4. Our kindergarten classes have been learning how to write and spell their names. All over the school, beautiful bulletin boards are appearing filled with creations from our students. Love the colourful masterpieces!
5. Grade one students are busy completing apples and Fall for September. Hard to believe that October is now here. Thanksgiving, pumpkins, turkeys and Halloween are just around the corner. It has been a great week at Richard Bulpitt. Way to go Bulldogs!!
Mrs. Lenko: Principal of Richard Bulpitt Elementary School.