1. On November 17th we had the Dream-rider theatre team come and perform at Richard Bulpitt. The productions are about taking care of our planet and cover topics such as recycling, reducing, litter-less lunches and taking care of our environment. The Township of Langley sponsors these plays and we are always grateful when they come to our school.
2. In our Learning Commons, our teacher librarian has collected all the awesome things that we can be! At Richard Bulpitt Elementary you an be anything you want.
3. Buddy Reading is a great way to share a favourite book! We are also happy to have Mr. Flack teach chess to the grade three, fours and fives!
4. During our last collaboration and inquiry day, teachers had the opportunity to go much deeper with their learning. Brainstorming techniques were used to explore topics. Mrs. Lenko loves it when she is featured in a book that a student has written.
5. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Our grade five classes are practising their Christmas Concert Songs in the multi-purpose room in preparation for the Christmas Concert. Thanks Mrs. Merkle and Mr. Kernanen for your hard work in this.
6. A proud moment for Yorkson Middle School. They officially opened on November 28th. The third brand new school on the Willoughby slope.
7. Jersey day was a lot of fun! Many classes wore their team jerseys, their favourite teams or their Richard Bulpitt spirit wear!
8. Love these owls in the hallway! Mrs. Barr did an exceptionally nice job with these individual Owls. Another great week of learning at Richard Bulpitt Elementary school.
Mrs. Lenko: Principal of Richard Bulpitt Elementary School.